Monday, November 19, 2012

7 Easy Pine Cone Crafts for the Holidays

Recently I have been thinking about pine cones and how perfect they are for crafting and home decorating for the holidays.. so it prompted me to look and see what pine cone crafts were out there.. and there were TONS and most of these even have the tutorials as well :)   Here are six of my favorites:





I love this beautiful pine cone garland that I found at organize & decorate everything.






I love this pine cone wreath over at u create via V and Co.






I love these beautiful, bright colored pine cones over at HGTV. 
There isn't a formal tutorial but looks to me like you could just dip them in bright colored paints, paint it on with acrylics using a brush or even spray them with spray paint. There is a video tutorial to something similar at the link though :)






Another gorgeous pine cone craft over at Crafts Unleashed






Have a look at this GORGEOUS pine cone tree over at Life on Lakeshore Drive.





 

 Smile Monsters has shared these pretty pine cone decorations!






I fell in love with these gorgeous and so SIMPLE to make, pine cone candle holders that I found at Crissy's Crafts!



For even more pine cone craft and decoration ideas... see my pine cone crafts and decor round-up right here.

I hope you have enjoyed this round-up of holiday pine cone crafts! Thank you so much for dropping by:)


Linking to this fab party:
Life on Lakeshore Drive
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Pine Cone Trees. I am truly honored! :) I love your blog. I'm your newest follower. I also host a linky party every Sunday. I would love for you to share!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you so much for the follow and for dropping by!! I would love to join in on the link party.. thank you for letting me know! Hugs:)

      Delete
  2. lots of creative people out there. Gives me an idea:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by! I love that the post has inspired you with a new idea :)

      Delete
  3. Jamie, these are fantastic! It makes me wanna run out and start collecting pine cones! :) shared a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for much for joining the party, Jamie! So thrilled to have you! It did it perfectly!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete