Thursday, May 24, 2012

Survival Kits - Cute Craft Gifts

I have been thinking a lot about survival kits lately.  These are cute handmade gifts that you can give for any occasion..  The best part about them is that they are easy to make and inexpensive to put together. 

Take a look at these cute survival kits:




Here is a Teachers Survival Kit.... it is a teachers appreciation gift and would be perfect to give at the beginning of the school year.   I found this one at BH&G.





This one is a Everyday Life Survival Kit that I found at Creative Craft Ideas. This cute little tin which looks to be a re-purposed Altoids mint tin is filled with little things that we all need in every day life.  Visit the link to see the list of items in the kit. 





You can make the kit as large or small as you prefer. I love this Maid of Honor Survival Kit that I found at Vintage Folly!  I has tissues, deodorant, safety pins and things like- emergency items to help the Maid of Honor out on the special day.  Visit the link to see the full list of items for the kit PLUS a few other wedding  related survival kits!


For TONS more survival kit ideas, see the round-up here:  Unique and Fun Handmade Survival Kits


I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment