Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Garland Made From Cereal Boxes!

Happy Halloween Garland

Here is a pic of the "Happy Halloween" garland I made...   The letters were cut out of saved cereal boxes.... I LOVE cereal boxes.. it's the BEST crafting material and you can pretty much get it for free :)  Anyway, I cut the letters out, using the font Ravie and painted them black and put orange polka dots on them. I then glued them to a piece of jute and tied strips of gingham patterned material and also various Halloween colors of ribbon in between each letter.  This was super easy, cheap to make and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  What do you think??

If you are interested in a more detailed tutorial, click here.

Thank you for dropping by!

Jamie

Linked up at:
fall link party
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Jamie, what a wonderful idea! Sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... I really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. You and me think alike!! I love cereal box "creations" Very nice!

    ReplyDelete